Certification Preparation- AutoCAD Certified Professional
AutoCAD is a software program used for drafting blueprints for buildings, bridges, and computer chips. It is a design tool mainly used by architects and engineers. Autodesk is the company, which developed AutoCAD.
AutoCAD certification program is held by Autodesk. Once you are a certified by Autodesk your name will be added to their database. This can be seen by the employers. Once you become AutoCAD certified your resume will become more appealing.
One has to take the AutoCAD certification exam held by Autodesk to be a certified AutoCAD professional. The exam is an online exam. Any aspiring drafter can complete a certified program of AutoCAD.
There are three types of AutoCAD courses
- User Certification – This is meant for those who are just getting started with the Autodesk.
- Professional Certification – It is for those who are looking for an advanced skill set to excel in their existing role.
- Specialist Certification – Those who have intends to gain mastery in a specialized workflow. It demonstrates your ability to work across various platforms and expertise in designing solutions.
Once you complete AutoCAD training, you’ll avail the following benefits:
- You can prove your skill level to any official, industry-standard credential recognized by schools and employers.
- Show the Autodesk Certified logo and your certificate earned by you.
- Your name will be Included in the database of Autodesk Certified professionals.
There are two main ways by which one can be trained for the AutoCAD exam. One is to read books which help you to get trained in AutoCAD. There is a list of books that one can read to get the required knowledge and confidence for the exam. The other way is to do online AutoCAD training. There are a lot of institutes that train you for the Autodesk AutoCAD certification exam. Average AutoCAD training is for 2 -3 months in duration. The fees for the same would be approximately INR 10,000 to INR 15000.
One of the basic ways to prepare for the certification is to clear all your basic idea and fundamentals about AutoCAD. Then one has to focus only on areas which are important for the exam. One has to be focused during the preparation of the exam. Autodesk recommends 400 hours of hands-on software experience. This has to be combined with the advanced preparation.
If you are a student of online AutoCAD training program, then you will have additional benefits. There are a lot of mock tests available while taking an autocad course online. One can make use of that and prepare well for the main exam. One can also make use of the community and the like-minded people who study in the online classes. This will help build a network.
Classes provide sessions for clearing doubts, so one can be very clear about the subject and its topics. These classes form the backbone for the AutoCAD Certified Professional.
Preparation is the key to success in any examination. One has to be very well prepared for the AutoCAD certification examination. The candidate has to make the best choice from all the available options to learn autocad.