How B2C Travel Portal is a Turning Point for Travel and Tourism Sector
If you are new to the travel business and do not have any idea about the significance of B2C in travel business, here is what you need to know. In simple words, B2C travel portal is an online travel booking engine equipped with flights, hotels, sightseeing, money transactions etc. It helps you aggregate and distribute real-time information of global travel content to B2C clients. Before starting a travel business, it is important to understand the contemporary demands and trends and likewise, you have to execute a proper strategy to earn well and stand ahead in a competitive market.
With B2C travel portal, you can become the leader of your market with robust technology and brand. It not only allows your user to directly book exciting travel deals online, but at the same time makes the whole process hassle free and convenient and less time consuming. Your travel inventory can be connected through GDS/API and give you access to the major airlines, hotels etc. Along with the services, your partner will have access to the pricing for each service they offer and in case if you prefer different price list for different partners, it could be defined at the back office by using the option different market.
Services of B2C travel portal
- You can sell domestic, international and low-cost airlines, issue, re-issue or reschedule flight tickets from the back end.
- You can sell hotels of the choice of the end-customer
- Sell customized holiday packages which also includes flight and accommodation facility
- Select your own design, company logo and integrate other features to beat the race in the market and create your own identity and brand name
- Manage and promote your own services by offering discount and cash back
- Round the clock customer service with access to real-time inventory
Key capabilities of B2C White Label Travel Website
- Real-time inventory management of flights, hotels, bus etc.
- Integration of multiple payment gateways with secure layer to avoid any security breaching
- API Integration of multiple GDS consolidators
- Manage negotiable rates with each supplier on mark-ups, commissions from admin panel
- Options to set-up different mark-ups
- Multi-language and multi-currency options
- Live chat and 24*7 customer support
- Registration and membership for customers
- User-friendly front and back end platform
- Secure authentication process
Investing in B2C is positively effective for the new travel business, as it offers the right tools that make the online booking process faster, simpler and hassle-free for all kinds of clients like corporate and end customers. It is designed for the travel agencies aiming in increasing profitability and giving direct access of inventories to customers. This is the key to success that will open the doors to proliferate your business at a bombarding speed.